Thank you for your interest in advertising on TheFulcrumPost.com!
The Fulcrum Post offers exciting and affordable options of advert rates to interested advertisers. Your ad will be posted on our site rotated with other ads currently on display.
The Type of Adverts we run:
Leader board (Header)
Sidebar ads (Top)
Post top Ad
Post inline Ad
Post bottom Ad
Top Banner Size 728 X 90 pixels (Header): Appears on the top right conner of the homepage and all pages on the site.
1st Banner Size 728 X 90 pixels (Mid-Page): Appears below the lifestyle news section at the middle of the homepage.
2nd Banner Size 728 X 90 pixels (Mid-Page): Appears below the health news section at the middle of the homepage.
1st Post Banner Size 728 X 90 pixels (Post Top Ad): Appears at the top of all posts in any category of your choice.
2nd Post Banner Size 728 X 90 pixels (Post Bottom Ad): Appears at the bottom of all posts in any category of your choice.
Post inline Ad: Appears in the middle of all posts in any category of your choice.
1st Banner Size 300 X 250 pixels (Sidebar): Appears on the right side of the home page and all pages on the site.
2nd Banner Size 300 X 250 pixels (Sidebar): Appears after the “trending” section on the right side of the home page only.
3rd Banner Size 300 X 250 pixels (Sidebar): Appears after the “latest news” section on the right side of the home page only.
Background/Wallpaper Ad: Appears as the background of the homepage and all pages on the site.
Conditions for Advertisement
1. All adverts must be delivered in electronic version, either on disk or via e-mail in the ordered pixel dimension (file size) unless otherwise stated.
2. Please note that all banner adverts must be in .gif or .jpg format and must not exceed 250kb in size
3. Advert space is available on a first-come first-serve basis.
4. Our advertising policy is so flexible that we can accommodate any request from an advertiser so long as it is legal and conforms to our editorial policy.
5. All adverts must be received 1 week ahead of placement date to allow for production, testing and quality assurance. Campaigns will commence when evidence of payment has been received.
6. Your banner/ads will be posted on The Fulcrum Post site and rotated with other banners/ads currently on display.
7. Notice of extension of placement must be received 3 days, 1 week and 1 month in advance for weekly, monthly and yearly advert placements respectively.
8. In event that no notice of extension is received within the stipulated time frame, the advert campaign will be terminated at the expiration of the contract.
9. Rates are subject to change but adverts currently running are protected from increase until the duration of the placement expires. An advert run starts the day the advert is published in thefulcrumpost.com website and runs for the period paid for.
10. The Fulcrum Post, its officers or business partners shall in no way be liable for any cost or damage if for any reason it fails to publish the advert in our website as a result of Act of God, strikes, internet interruption, slowdown, fires or any other condition beyond the control of The Fulcrum Post.
11. The Fulcrum Post reserves the right to accept, reject and/or cancel any advert at its sole discretion. Adverts are accepted on the condition that the advertiser agrees to indemnify The Fulcrum Post, its officers and its business partners against any expense or loss by reason of any claims arising from the online publishing adverts.
12. The Fulcrum Post is not responsible for the content of sites linked from thefulcrumpost.com
Thank you for choosing TheFulcrumPost.com